Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Where are the Scrap Orchard Designers going?

I was SO sad to hear that Scrap Orchard was closing, but I am glad that many of the designers have found new digi homes!

Many of my favorites are heading to The Lilypad....I am excited and nervous at the same time! Honestly, this is not a store that I spend alot of time or money at, but I guess that will change!

I am excited to see Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs, Kristin Aagard, Bella Gypsy, Scrapping with Liz and Wendybird Designs all heading to "The Pad." 

Tinci is heading to Gingerscraps! 


Sherry Ferguson, Laura Banasiak, Hat of Bunny, SandyPie Creations, La Belle Vie Designs and Juno Designs are all heading to The Digital Press!








Dream Big Designs is heading to the Sweetest Place on Earth-
Sweet Shoppe Designs to join Red Ivy Designs 
who opened her shop there last week! 


Sadly, Chelle's Creations is retiring, as well as Snips And Snails Designs.



See you around digiland! 
Take time everyday to do something {totallycre8tive}!

Teresa