Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bits-N-Pieces, Pick A Daisy, Buffet and more!

I just love the first of the month! 
There are so many great sales around digi-land! 
Let's get started, shall we? 

Gingerscraps Buffet, all coordinating packs are 50% off from the 1st to the 5th of the month.



LOVE that color palette! So many great kits! 

Now Scraps-N-Pieces has lots of coordinating kits on sale from the 1st until the 7th, during Bits-N-Pieces! I am so excited to see all the great sports kits and templates, I already bought several!

Great templates from AK Designs, only $1.00 each! 


MUST HAVE alphabets for any sports mom like me from Mag's Graphics


Do you have a bowler in the house? Check out this cute kit from Day Dreams 'n Designs! 


Other MUST HAVE templates for the sports fanatic moms like me!


Daisies and Dimples has a soft color scheme for this month's Pick A Daisy event...all products are $1-$3 dollars!
I just love this kit by Touched By A Butterfly! 


This kit from Sweet Pea Designs is beautiful! 


Well that's all for now! Have fun shopping!